Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Home Is Wherever I am With You

Basically since I started writing my blog I have been trying to come up with a name that I loved for it. I knew that it wouldn't stay My Beautiful Life, but didn't know what it would become. Yesterday we were coming back from Disneyland singing one of Moses' favorite songs, which is called Home. It is originally by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, but was covered by a father and his young daughter. Moses loves the version with the dad and daughter and likes to think that he is the little person singing the song. If you haven't listened to it, you should because it is super cute:

 
Anyway, there is a line in this song that says "Home is Wherever I'm With You" and it resonates so deeply with me. Since I mainly blog about my family and this line makes me think about them, it just made sense to me. So My Beautiful Life is now Home Is Wherever I'm With You permanatley. Thanks to all who read my blog and have encouraged me to continue to share my life and story with you.

PS- As a little present to all of you who do read our blog... We have landed on a name for Baby Peak #3. Her name will be Amariah Eleanor Peak. I have read a couple of meanings for Amariah (depending on how it is translated) which are Gift of God or Promised by God, either way, I LOVE it.


1 comment: