Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Lazy Rainy Day

Yesterday was a lazy day. If I didn't have a doctor's appointment in the morning, I wouldn't have left the house. It was pouring down rain and I don't know about you, but days like that make me want to sleep. We were able to get a lot of cuddles in with the kids. Moses has been showing an interest in music lately, so Jarrell played guitar with him. It is so cute hearing Moses sing. He kept strumming notes on the guitar and tried to match them with his voice.
 
After the rain let up in the late afternoon, we were able to spend some time outside. Moses practiced his skateboarding. He is getting so fearless, it scares me. He does look super cute in his helmet and all his safety gear though. Mimi mainly wanted to play in the mud puddles. We discovered a pretty little waterfall by our house and she splashed around in there for a while. She was having the time of her life. I love how the smallest things bring kids joy and it reminds me to be thankful for the little things too.

 
Also, I was on Pinerest a lot yesterday looking up crockpot recipes. I feel like the only way that we will have meals for a while after I have Baby #3 is if I use the crockpot. I came up with a couple and one we are trying today... I will let you know how it goes. With that being said, Do you have favorite Crockpot recipes that you use? If so, please email them to me at jdf922@cccb.edu.
 


1 comment:

  1. I have a crockpot recipe book I can let you borrow!
    Besides the book, someone told me to put instant cake mix with the ingrediants in a crockpot, cook for about an hour, and you get a great tasting cake. I tried it once, and it turned out really good!

    ReplyDelete