Monday, September 3, 2012

Mini Golf Fun

The other day Moses was watching an episode of Curious George in which George went miniature golfing with his friends. Moses was very interested with the concept, so today we took him to the miniature golf course at the camp we work at. It was such a beautiful day and a wonderful way to spend time together as a family. Mimi was not interested at all but she had fun twirling around in her skirt, making gardens in the forest, and cuddling with me on the benches. Overall, I would say it was a success. They were out of score cards so Jarrell and I decided to keep score by hole...I destroyed him. Seriously, 7-1 (we didn't count the wholes we tied on).


The kids in action. The phone on my camera takes the worst pictures, so sorry about the quality. Emery hasn't taken off her tutu since yesterday. She paired it with a Dora shirt today, that totally didn't match, and called herself a Dora Princess. I absolutely love how girly she is, but how tough she is as well. 






No comments:

Post a Comment