Monday, September 10, 2012

{Saving} Money, Money, Money

I absolutely love a good deal. When it comes to clothes for my kids, I refuse to pay full price because they can be crazy expensive. At times, I think this annoys Jarrell because I am constantly checking the clearance racks in stores, even if we were there the day before. I have been in Target one day with stuff for 30% off and the next day it is 75%, so you never know. A lot of the time I don 't end up with sizes that we need, but I store the clothes for the right time, and it saves us so much money. I bought a skirt at Target for $2.20 today which inspired me to share some of my recent savings with you. I am focusing on stuff that I have purchased for Baby Peak #3, since I don't really need anything, EVERYTHING I have bought for her has been on sale. (As before, I apologize for the poor picture quality from my phone).

Aden+Anais Security Blankets 
Cherokee Skirt
Genuine Baby Top (this picture doesn't do this justice)
Twinkle Specks PettiRomper and Lace Leggings*

 So let's add up the savings of these items:

Security Blankets: Originally $19.95, paid $7.50
Cherokee Skirt: Originally $8.00, paid $2.20
Genuine Baby Top: Originally $9.00, paid $4.00
PettiRomper: Originally $17.95, FREE
Lace Leggings: Originally $7.95, paid $3.01

Orignal Totals: $62.85, paid $16.71
That is 74% of the total price!

*I would totally recommend this site www.twinklespecks.com for cute dressy clothes for girls. The quality if good and the clothes are adorable. 

If you haven't been much of a bargain shopper, I would seriously recommend trying it. It is one way that I have been able to be a good steward of our families' money.






No comments:

Post a Comment