Sunday, June 10, 2012

Flavors of the Week

This week was extremely busy but filled with many wonderful things the highlights were:

#1- Finding out the sex of our baby and having such a fun gender reveal party. I won't show pictures since I already did a blog post, if you missed it you can read here.

#2- I absolutely love trying new things. A couple of friends and I got thai food earlier this week and followed it up with Boba Tea. I have seen these places, but never have tried it. I am still undecided whether or not I am a fan, but it was still a fun experience. We also ate Mochi. I had Green Tea and Moses devoured a Passion Fruit. He decided to move on to mine and took a massive bite out of it. A couple seconds later it came back out and he said, "Yuck, this taste like salad." Even though I was frustrated that he spit the food all over the table, I couldn't help but laugh.

#3- I absolutely love summer and being near water. The other morning we went and bought a bunch of fun toys to bring to the beach. Moses had so much fun with his big shovel. We were not supposed to swim but Mimi decided to drop face first into the water with all her clothes on :)

#4-The kids have been begging to go to Afro Circus aka Madagascar 3 since they first saw the previews for it. We took them and they loved it ( I thought it was a little weird) but they were happy.

#5-My summer team for work came in this week. They are a great group of people and we have already had so much fun with team building, sky trails, and lots of games. All of them already hold a special place in my heart and I know that is going to be an awesome summer.

I hope you all had amazing weeks filled with special memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment