Friday, July 22, 2011

Puppies, Jelly Shoes & Art


These things aren't connected at all, just recent happenings in our house:

*It amazes me what kids pick up on-->When we were potty training our puppy Hurley we used to stick out our hand at him and say, "Bad" when he went to the bathroom on the floor. I guess Emery must have seen us do it a lot because she likes to stick out her hand and scream, "bad" when she doesn't like something. It is kind of cute but kind of frustrating at the same time. It drives Moses crazy and he is constantly telling her to stop.


*I absolutely LOVE sales. It is extremely rare that I buy something that is at regular price. Old Navy is having a stock up sale right now and I was able to pick up some cute things for Emery. I got all the clothes and shoes for $25.00! I laughed when I took the picture of all the clothes below because when I found out I was going to have a girl I didn't want very many of her clothes to be pink.

*As I mentioned the other day, our kids are going to a program at our camp in the mornings until we find a nanny. Today Moses was so excited to show me a picture of the craft that he did.


No comments:

Post a Comment