Sunday, July 24, 2011

Proud Mama


Today was a huge day for me and Mimi... Since Mimi was born, she has never successfully stayed in the nursery at church. Well today was the day my friends. I am so proud of her! She cried for about the first ten minutes but then she was fine. {I think her new baby doll helped} I was finally able to sit through a whole church service. She was all smiles when we picked her up.


I think that we may have a future lawyer on our hands. Moses is pretty skilled in negotiation for being two. When he used to ask for something and I would say, "no" he would reply with "just one?" Then I would say, "Zero." It didn't take him long to figure out that he needed more leverage. The other day he asked for something and I said "no" in which he replied, "Just two?" Once again I said, "no" and he replied, "Just one mama?" At that point I had no choice but to give in :) I wonder how long it will take for him to figure out how to ask for more...

This is completely a side note--> It is so crazy how certain songs can invoke such deep emotion in us and even take us back to certain moments in our lives... Are there songs that do that for you?

1 comment:

  1. What a cute story :) Thanks for sharing. And my song is, "Blessed be Your name."

    ReplyDelete