Friday, May 3, 2013

|Virtual| Coffee Date

If we had a coffee date this morning, it would have been in my living room. I would have been excited to share all the different K-Cups that I received in the mail with you. I landed on the Donut Shop's Sweet and Creamy Nutty Hazelnut iced coffee.

I would excitedly tell you that my 28th birthday is right around the corner. I am planning a trip to the Bahia Hotel with my two closest friends and I couldn't be more excited. We are all busy ladies, but I think we landed on a date and it is soon! I will make sure to fill you in on all the details after we get back.

We would talk about the crazy bear that broke into my car and how we are still trying to decided what we should do with our insurance company. I usually get stressed out about stuff like this, but for some reason this event just makes me laugh.

I would tell you about the sickness that took a toll on our family this week. Meems got it the worst because she had the flu, tonsillitis, and an ear infection. She will more than likely be getting her tonsils out after she recovers. The doctor said that they were extremely large. The sickness lead to a lot of relaxing and movie watching for the kids, so I read the 2nd and 3rd books of The Hunger Games. I loved them.

We would talk about how an encouraging word at the right time can be such a blessing. I would share with you about how a friend did that this week and how it really brightened my day. I would tell you how I am working on being more of a blessing to the people in my life.



If you were having coffee with me this morning, which KCup would you have tried?

Sweet&Creamy Nutty Hazelnut-Iced Coffee
Donut Shop Original
Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee
Van Houtte's Chocolate Macaroon
Wolf Gang Puck's Creme Caramel

2 comments:

  1. We just got a Keurig Vue 500 from HouseParty.com party pack and my husband has been sampling all the different kinds. He's loved them all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going with the nutty hazelnut iced coffe :)

    ReplyDelete