Monday, May 6, 2013

Monday {Weigh Day}



In light of this wonderful quote, I got rid of one pound this week. That puts me at 182, which is a total of 33 pounds lost and puts me 7 pounds away from my second goal. 

I had a break through moment this week when I put a shirt on that use to fit me pretty snuggly. I was literally swimming in it. It reminded me how far I have come, even though I still have a long way to go.  I won't be posting any pictures until I am at my second goal weight, but I will be sure to show you this shirt.

In order to keep motivated, I look for small victories that show I am changing. This week I was so proud of myself while grocery shopping. I love Ben and Jerry's and I love coffee. Ben and Jerry are conspiring against my plan to become more healthy because they just released  this:



The ice cream is coffee flavored with chunks of espresso fudge! I knew if I bought it, I would eat the whole thing, so I walked away. Small victory. 

What are some of the hardest things for you to resist? What helps you to not give in?

No comments:

Post a Comment