Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nicknames

I love nicknames. Especially unique ones, that only the person who gave it to you realizes the meaning behind it. There are some nicknames though, that I would rather never have received. I am thinking about this because the other day Moses gave Emery a nickname without realizing it. He is so little and is just learning to talk and tried to say Emery and said Mimi. We definitely will be calling her that, how cute right?

We have a million nicknames for Moses, some practical some not so much. Some of my personal favorites are: momo, motar, mozito burrito, mogatoff, and motasaurus. I know half of these don't make sense but have become so special to us for various reasons. I know most of them won't stick and that is why I am writing them down so that I remember later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment