Saturday, August 25, 2012

After Summer Plans

Summer is by far Jarrell and I's busiest season at work, which makes it really hard to enjoy all the normal things that other people do in the summer. (Which is one of the reason's that I haven't blogged in FOREVER) While I love my job and the summer season, I am happy that it has slowed down signficantly. With that being said, we are trying to jam in as many summer activities as we can before it cools down and before Baby #3 comes.

Speaking of Baby #3, we still do not have a name! Jarrell and I can not agree on a name. I love the name Berkeley and he loves the name Eleanor (really?!) I also have a list of other names that I like but he doesn't like any of them. She is coming in 8 weeks, which I can't belive! I really hope that we can figure out a name for Baby Girl, I really want to start being able to call her by her name when I talk about her. This is a picture of me at 31 weeks pregnant:



 
So back to our post-summer agenda...Last weekend we stayed the night in Santa Monica with one of our dearest friends and took the kids to the beach in the morning. They both absolutely love the ocean, and despite the fact that we don't live far, we have maybe gone 10 times in the three years that we have lived here, how crazy is that? Here are some pictures from our time:
 

 
 
Next on the list is Disneyland. Our passes have been blocked out for the summer, so we haven't been in months. Earlier this morning Emery was really sad that I was going to work. I told her not to worry becasue mommy would be home Sunday and Monday. She responded by saying, "Go to Disneyland?" How can you say no to that? I have a doctor's appointment Monday morning, so we plan on going right after that. Since the last time we have gone, they opened Car's Land, which I know Moses is going to love! Outside of that, we don't actually have any plans, but I am sure we will think of plenty of things to do like another trip to the beach, a day in Big Bear, and Sea World. 

No comments:

Post a Comment