Friday, September 3, 2010

My Beautiful Babies

Life has been crazy for us lately and I will hopefully be able to blog more consistently again. Once again, I am late on the baby updates.

Moses is Eighteen Months Old:

I can't believe my "baby" is a year and a half old. He is growing up way too fast.

*He is developing really funny preferences like the color of bowl that he eats out of or the sippy cup he uses. He definitely has his favorites.
*He has finally tripled his birth weight and weighs 24 pounds. (25%)
*Moses loves animals. When we are out and about he points out every animal and imitates the noise that they make, it is so fun!
*He is learning so quickly right now, he learns a couple of new words everyday and even uses mini sentences now. His must recent words include:shoes, water, squirrel, stairs, and the phrase Where Go? for when someone leaves or he is looking for something,
*Moses will not stay in his crib anymore which is super challenging for nap time. He just climbs out and opens the door. Here is a video of him escaping.


Emery is three months:

*She is 17 pounds, which she has already doubled her birth weight!
*She continues to become more verbal and really observes what is going on around her. Her favorite things to watch are Moses and her hand.
*She loves it when you sing to her, especially if you are doing motions.
*She is such a big smiler and is almost always content.




Here is a picture of them together:



3 comments:

  1. I love this picture! This makes my heart happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie! I have a solution for the crib climbing problem! You gotta get a COZY CRIB TENT for your crib! I got one for Nate cause I was afraid he would do the same thing- its perfect (except for the zipper noise when you open/close it). Here is the link to the crib tent on BuyBuyBaby. They have one store in San Jose, I'm not sure if that is near you. If not, you can order it online & they'll ship it to you.
    https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=174ZPqLruwkH8d59bYaZ9w4mDc504SbziFsenWE3GaGU&hl=en#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops!! I put the link for our youthgroup's permission slip by accident. Here is the link, haha :)
    http://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=15029080&

    ReplyDelete