Friday, February 26, 2010

Thankful

So often I fail to realize all the wonderful things that I have in my life. Unfortunately, I get caught up and consumed in things of this life that don't matter. My biggest desire, as of lately, is for God to change my heart to be a more grateful person and to renew my mind regarding what is important in this life.

Three things that quickly come to mind that I am grateful for are: Jarrell, Moses, and Emery. My family is so important to me and they bring me more joy than anything in this world. I want to start this blog so that I can share the moments of joy that I experience with everyone that I care about.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Jarrell and I. We were in Durham, NC and it was one of our engagement pictures. I can't believe we have been married for almost four years!




No comments:

Post a Comment