Sunday, October 28, 2012

J-E-L-L-O

I have already said this, but I absolutely love being home. I enjoy doing activities with the kids and just spending time with them. I had to run into Walmart the other day to pick something up and found this Jello Mold, which is all the characters of Phineas and Ferb, for $1.00 I knew Moses would love it. We have already used it four times and when we finish Moses always brainstorms what color we are going to do next.  I wish they sold these in Princess or Hello Kitty style, but couldn't seem to find any on the internet. 



We have been trying to spend a lot of time outside because winter will be coming here soon and the kids don't get out much after the snow falls. The other day we went on an adventure at camp across the Suspension Bridge. It was a pretty big deal. Moses loved it, Emery wasn't so sure. I am always amazed at what the kids notice that I don't and how the smallest things can bring them so much joy. Moses' favorite part of the trip was drawing in the sand with a stick. So simple. 



Now that the cooler weather is coming, I need your help...What are some of your favorite indoor activities to do with your kids?


No comments:

Post a Comment