Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Big Reveal


Since we know this will be our last child, we decided we wanted to have a fun party to let everyone know what Baby Peak #3 was going to be. We did a reveal cake with Emery, which was super cute, but we wanted to make this all about the baby. I decided to go with the theme, "A Little Bird Told Me It's A..."

Here is the party in pictures:


As they guests came in we had them vote whether they thought it would be a girl or boy. The present to the right contains the information!



Most of the decorations were pink and blue birds of some type. 


A co-worker runs her own bakery business and she made me these adorable pink & blue cookie pops. (Think cake pop, but instead of cake a cookie on a stick). They were sugar cookies with white chocolate frosting and they were amazing.


All the foods we served were things that I have craved during this pregnancy! So above you will see Cherry Limeade with Sprite Zero. Seriously, there isn't a Sonic close, but now I know all I need to do is hit up Liz's house :)


The menu was probably a little wacky for everyone else, but perfect for me. There were cheese & crackers, bagels with vegetable cream cheese, hummus with flat bread and carrots, Asian salad, apples (I forgot the caramel), and red velvet cupcakes.


Moses thought he was having a sister.


Beautiful girls.


Team Blue (minus Emery)


Team Pink (everyone knew I wanted a boy)



We wanted Moses & Emery to be the ones that announced the news to everyone, so we let them unwrap the present. 


Baby girl outfits!

I am so thankful for all the love and support and wish that our families could have been with us. 

2 comments: