Monday, March 21, 2011

Beautiful Baby Girl


My baby girl is 10 months old today! She must have realized that she was growing up because she started crawling earlier this week :) The crazy thing is that at ten months old Moses was walking. I love how different they are though and am thankful for how each one of them was created. I love watching how they interact and enjoy seeing them be affectionate towards each other. I pray that it will continue to grow and develop as they get older and that they remain close.

Here is a picture of Moses and Emery playing
together:


Before I was pregnant with Emery I said that I wanted boys and only boys. I am so glad that I have Emery though and absolutely LOVE my baby girl. She is the sweetest little girl and boy does she have some sass in her. She tells Moses about it he takes something from her. One of the things that I have been looking forward to his her hair being long enough that I could do something with it. This week I was able to put a ponytail in her hair and pigtails. I didn't think she could be any cuter but I was wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment