Sunday, November 14, 2010

Looking Back

I have not been able to blog in so long and I miss it! We moved into a new house about a month ago and we love it, but we can't get internet there, so it is kind of hard to blog on a regular basis.

Our lives are drastically different then they were even two months ago. I had been without a job for over a year, we didn't know where we were going to live, and things were just hard. I remember having a conversation with a friend who was kind of in the same situation. We both said that in a short time we would look back at the convesation and laugh about how much we worried because God was going to work everything out. At that point and time I had pretty much lost all hope, but God is so good and everything truly does work out in His perfect timing.

I am so happy that I had to wait over a year to get a job, because now I have the perfect job! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about my new role. I am able to use so many of my passions and strengths. Later this week I get to go down to the Fashion District in Los Angeles to purchase some clothing! For those who know me really well, this is a big deal. The best part of my job though is knowing that I am working in a place that is Kingdom Building.

I have so much I want to say, but I have to wake up at 5:30 am tomorrow for a trip, so I must get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment