Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Missing my Family

Last night was the first night that I ever stayed away from my babies. It was so wonderful to actually sit down and enjoy a meal from start to finish and to sleep through the entire night. With that being said, I miss my family, so I thought that I would update everyone on the babies.

Moses is now twenty-one months old and is still a ball full of energy. It never ceases to amaze me at how quickly he picks up on things. Recently, he stuck the right key in the door and unlocked it. We thought that he did it by accident, but he continued to do it over and over again. He still loves his sister immensely and regularly refers to her as Mimi instead of baby. Moses has transitioned fully from a crib into a toddler bed and it makes me so sad sometimes because he really isn't a baby anymore. He absolutely adores Cars (especially Lightning McQueen), Nemo (which he refers to as fishies), and Toy Story
which he refers to Woody as Woo-Woo). A couple of days after Halloween we were at Target and they had left over costumes on sale and as we walked by Moses yelled "Melmo." We ended up purchasing him an Elmo costume that is near impossible to get him to take off.

Emery will be six months old in a week. She is such a content baby and smiles most of the time. She has pretty much mastered sitting up. Em is teething really bad right now though and she doesn't seem to handle it as well as Moses did.
Emery loves playing in her jumperoo and loves it
when you sing to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment