Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sand Beneath My Toes

Jarrell's youth group takes a yearly trip, during Spring Break, to San Elijo State Beach. When I found this out, I was so excited to be a part of the trip and to bring the kids. I am not able to help with the youth as often as I would like, so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to get to know some of the kids. This trip was one of the best times that I have had in a really long time. It is always the best feeling in the world to see your kids having fun and experiencing new things.

There really are no words to describe this trip, so I thought I'd share a lot of pictures.


San Elijo State Beach
Riah's first Ocean Trip




Moses hanging out in Jacob's hammock


This is where babies nap while camping


Making a sand turtle

Moses loves Curious George and always gets ideas of things to do from him. We have gone bowling and miniature golfing because of George. During this trip, we accomplished two more things that Moses wanted to do: flying a kite and camping. 




No comments:

Post a Comment