Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Best Part of My Day

The best part of my day comes when I walk in the door after work. Moses and Emery are both super excited to see Jarrell and I. Both of them run towards the door (Side Note: Emery running is the cutest thing ever. She can't keep up with herself so she ends up on her tippy toes and eventually falls flat on the floor where she bursts out in laughter) laughing and screaming. Moses usually jumps into my arms and says, "I love you, I love you." Emery says, "My Daddy!" and then we switch. It feels so wonderful to know our kids love us, miss us, and are excited to be with us. 

There is something so comforting about being home. It feels safe and secure here, in the midst of the craziness of life. At times, it can be chaotic and noisy but I wouldn't have it any other way. It means there is life happening here. 

Brother and Sister time. Moses was explaining to Emery about rain and singing
"If All the Raindrops." It is my prayer that they will continue to be good friends
throughout their entire lives.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment