Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words


There have been so many posts that I have wanted to write but I have been so busy lately. Luckily Winter Camp will be over next week and that means Jarrell and I should have a little more time on our hands. I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on the babies through some pictures.
Moses loves to put on my shoes to the dismay of his father...

Emmy playing with her puppy

Moses loves to play with Mimi and recently he decided that it would be fun to pick her up and carry her around. The funny part is that they weigh almost the same amount so Moses can't take her very far.

Emmy all bundled up. Moses thought she looked like Mickey Mouse :)

The packaging is always better then the toy at this age.

Mimi at 9 months old.




No comments:

Post a Comment