Friday, February 11, 2011

Party Time


I still am going to do the follow up post to Sara June but I wanted to talk about Moses' birthday first. Two came so fast and for a couple of days I would love time to slow down!

We went to see Mickey Mouse at Disneyland. It was a beautiful day out and the park was pretty empty so we were able to do a lot of things. Some of the highlights are below:

Moses met Mickey Mouse

Got a hug from Goofy

Moses and Mimi's first ride on Dumbo

We spun around in the teacups and Moses laughed the whole time

Moses ate his first ice cream cone
On our way out of Disneyland we stopped in Downtown Disney and Moses picked out his birthday present. We left with a giant stuffed Mickey who has been doing everything with Moses. Mickey wore a party hat, ate cup
cakes, shares food with Moses, goes in the swing, and sleeps with Moses.

Our friends threw a little birthday party for Moses so we drove to their house right after Disney. It was Toy Story themed and super cute because Liz made kid size everything. We had blueberries, nuggets, mini tacos, mini pizzas, goldfish, fruit snacks, and some other things.

The Yummy Food

Moses in his party hat

A comparison of his first birthday and second. I can't believe how much he has grown!


Dear Moses,
I am so thankful that God chose me to be your mama. You are a precious little boy and are so full of life. You bring me so much joy and challenge me to be a better person. I pray that as you grow that you won't lose your joy, your determination, your love for your sister, your humor, your sense of adventure, or your desire to learn. I love you more then you will ever know.



No comments:

Post a Comment